Introducing the Coworking Classroom, a new offering designed to ease the uncertainty and stress of your child’s educational needs during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Coworking Classroom is a safe learning alternative for your children while you work onsite at TechTown.
The program includes:
- • Educational services for remote learning in two different 3-hour sessions offered daily Monday – Friday (You may sign up for one or two sessions a day)
- • Multiple age-appropriate rooms of up to 10 children per room
- • Two educational practitioners on-site for each group to support every child’s online learning experience
Each child will need a laptop, headphones and their required school curriculum to participate, however TechTown will help provide equipment for students that cannot afford the expense.
Please note that you must be a current coworking member or tenant at TechTown, and you must be onsite while your children participate in the Coworking Classroom. Strict safety guidelines will be followed including:
- • Temperature checks at building entry and reentry
- • Required use of face masks while inside the building
- • Sanitizing protocols and dedicated sanitizing staff
- • Daily health screening requirements
We are committed to serving our TechTown community in this difficult time. Coworking Classroom pricing is based on a sliding fee scale determined on a case-by-case basis. We look forward to continuing our mission of creating equitable pathways to prosperity for all.
Questions? Please contact Mindy Lopus at email@example.com.