TechTown Event & Conference Space Policy:
- Reservation Hours for TechTown Detroit are Monday & Friday 8am-6pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8am-8pm and Saturday 10am- 2pm. Industry Innovation Center hours are Monday & Friday 8am-6pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8am-8pm. After hour reservations at Industry Innovation Center or TechTown may incur additional costs and will need approval by TechTown Detroit staff.
- Payments for all bookings are required in full prior to event or meeting date. Payments can be made by credit/debit card or via check.
- Cancellations must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All setup and attendance information must be confirmed 48 hours prior to event or meeting date. Additional setup changes may incur additional charges.
- Standard rental includes: tables (6ft.) & chairs, projector and/or monitor. High top tables and linen are not included in the room setup and may incur additional charges.
- Additional cleaning, security & staff fees may also apply and are at the discretion of TechTown staff.
- Meeting and Event Space require a non-refundable security deposit of 1hr space rental charge. Your security deposit is applied to your rental fee.
- Cancellations within 1 week of your event or meeting date will incur a 50% charge of your total rental fee.
- Michigan Law Requires any event with fees to acquire a special permit for the sale or consumption of alcohol. Events that are free to attend may serve alcohol.