TechTown Event & Conference Space Policy:
- Reservation Hours for TechTown Detroit are Monday & Friday 8am-6pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8am-8pm and Saturday 10am-2pm. Industry Innovation Center hours are Monday through Friday 8am-5pm. After hour reservations may incur additional costs and require approval by TechTown staff.
- Room holds may be placed for 72hrs. A signed reservation form must be completed and the deposit must be paid in order to guarantee your space.
- Payments for all bookings are required in full prior to event or meeting date. Payments can be made by credit/debit card or via check.
- Bookings require a security deposit of 50%, due upon signing for your event. Your security deposit shall be applied to your rental fee and final payment is due one week prior to your event. Any additional charges incurred at the time of your event shall be due on the day of your event.
- Cancellations must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All setup and attendance information must be confirmed 48 hours prior to the event or meeting date. Additional setup changes may incur additional charges.
- Additional cleaning, security & staff fees may also apply based on your requirements and are at the discretion of TechTown staff.
- Cancellations made for small meetings rooms (maximum capacity, 12 people) within one week of your confirmed date will incur a 50% charge of your total rental fee. For all other meeting rooms and event space, cancellations within two weeks of your scheduled date will incur a 50% charge of your total rental fee. Any changes to this policy shall be at the discretion of TechTown staff.
- Michigan Law requires any event with ticket charges to acquire a special permit for the sale or consumption of alcohol. Events that are free to attend do not require a special permit.