In response to the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) announcement Nov. 15, TechTown is updating our COVID-19 protocol. New policies will go into effect Wednesday, Nov. 18 and remain in place until Dec. 6, unless otherwise notified by TechTown.
Policies as of 11/18/20:
• Masks must be worn at all times while in the building, including in private offices
• Visitors and guests are not permitted in the building
• All common areas are closed
• Meeting rooms are closed
• Coffee and food service is suspended
• Virtual members’ mail will be available curbside; members must email firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance for pickup
• TechTown hours will remain Monday and Friday from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., and Tuesday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
We’d like to remind TechTown members and tenants that they are individually responsible for adhering to any mandate issued. Thank you for your continued support, and stay safe.