Starting February 22, 2021 members and tenants will be permitted to have guests in the building under the following guidelines:
- • ALL GUESTS MUST COMPLETE THE TECHTOWN GUEST FORM IN ADVANCE OF THEIR ARRIVAL.
- • Meeting rooms shall be open for use by all members and tenants. Reservations should be made through OfficeRnD. If you are bringing guests this must be made 24 hours in advance so that we can verify that we have the advance forms completed and know who to expect in the building.
- • Meeting room hours are Monday and Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and Tuesday through Thursday from 8:30am to 7:30pm. All meeting rooms must be vacated no later than 30 minutes prior to the buildings posted daily closing.
- • Guests are permitted in private offices, as long as proper social distancing can be maintained. Office tenants should book, first floor meeting rooms to accommodate guests that exceed the social distancing requirement in their office.
- • Meeting room occupancy is based on proper social distancing per room, with the maximum of 10 people (plus 1 speaker) allowed in the Test Track, 8 (plus 1 speaker) in the Proving Grounds, 4 in both the Hoist and Showroom and 2 in the remaining small rooms. A registered representative of the member or tenant company must be present in the meeting room.
- • Shared and Dedicated Desk members are permitted to have up to 2 guests in the coworking space, but only at a table designated appropriate for proper social distancing. 3 or more guests are permitted in meeting rooms, as long as the member is present in the room at all times.
- • Guests must be accompanied by a member/tenant at all times, including at sign in and check out at the front desk.
- • We are not opening to the general public and will reevaluate in 60 days.
If you have any questions or need a copy of the Guest Form please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org