- This event has passed.
4 P’s of Popping-Up: A Strategic Approach to Your Market Season
October 25, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A strategic approach to your market season can increase both your brand awareness and revenue generation.
Please join Mary Aviles of Connect 4 Insight in this interactive workshop covering the “4 P’s of Popping-Up”: price, product, packaging, and promotion.
– how to create your own pop-up opportunities
– how to research and develop the right mix of area market involvement (considering investment, audience, and potential competition)
– how to conduct a DIY merchandising audit
– how to increase your discoverability by incenting user-generated content
– and, what to do in the aftermath to retain and reactivate your customers
Attendees will identify action items for pre/during/post events.
We’d love this to be an interactive format. If you have specific questions you’d like Mary to answer during the session, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 23rd. And, if you’d like us to audit your specific booth property during the session, feel free to submit images to email@example.com. We’ll take a look at what works and what could be tweaked.